CertaSite, a growing, people-focused life safety company on a mission to protect lives and property. We take our job seriously because we know what’s at stake if we don’t. Leveraging technology, we see the opportunity to provide our customers a single, easy solution that they can count on to install, service and maintain all their life safety systems. We are looking for an Account Executive that knows how to build relationships to help us expand our reach in the markets we serve.
About the role:
Our Account Executive are assigned to a geographic prospecting territory. Their goal is to prospect companies which are not presently CertaSite customers. The purpose is to identify key decision makers to sell service, inspection and maintenance of fire protection and life safety systems
An ideal customer looks like:
Our top customers are businesses in industries focused on following compliance and regulatory standards to keep properties up-to-code.
- Healthcare Life Sciences
- Commercial Properties (+30k sqft. and up)
A typical day might look like:
- Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities; build and effectively manage a territory of prospects to drive business development.
- Strong focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business.
- Develop relationships with general contractors, fire marshals, and decision makers and influencers in the territory and industries of focus.
- Develop a working knowledge of fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, and fire extinguishers.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years or proven business development experience
- Ability to prospect and develop mid-level to senior-level relationships within large
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and consultative guidance into their business.
- Knowledge of the life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Comfortable with technology and using CRM and selling tools to elevate the customer experience and drive success.
Who are you:
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value added relationships.