Position Purpose: Primary client contact during implementation and an ongoing basis for assigned accounts. Manage and monitor client satisfaction and recommend appropriate strategies, tactics, and operational initiatives to continuously enhance client satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary contact for assigned accounts, interacting with client contacts to facilitate problem resolution and promote high client satisfaction
- Communicate regularly with internal staff during implementation regarding client needs and requests, contractual obligations, projected enrollment levels, work procedures changes, and other elements of a successful implementation
- Develop and administer project plan, incorporating client information and contractual agreements, to support successful contract implementation for new clients and new programs
- Manage account renewals, develop client contracts, lead site visits for existing and prospective clients and manage terminating accounts
- Support completion of quarterly and annual outcome reports and present reports to client
- Ability to travel
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 7+ years of sales or client/account management experience in healthcare.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.