What you’ll be doing:
The Account Executive is responsible for generating new business sales revenue for Cask from professional service offerings including Strategy, Transformation, Implementation and Operations. Many of the services this role would be responsible for selling include a focus on Enterprise IT, Risk and Security, HR, Customer Service, Procurement and Legacy Application Modernization. This will be achieved by researching prospect customers, using business development techniques, building account plans, and inside sales/field-based sales activities.
- Developing a sales strategy with a target prospect list, and a sales plan.
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future road map to drive Cask services within the marketplace.
- Doing whatever it takes to generate new leads, opportunities, and pipeline including telemarketing, emails, attending industry events, and event follow-ups.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arranging and conducting initial meetings and presentations.
- Ability to listen to a prospect’s pains and needs and identify a solution that is most applicable.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Work closely with Consulting Leads and/or Program Managers to successfully win new business.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of direct new business sales experience focused on enterprise and professional services sales
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Commercially astute
- Excellent proposal writing and verbal skills with an attention to organization, detail, and quality presentation
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT and other lines of business
- Experience and knowledge of new generation cloud-based tools (i.e. ServiceNow, Salesforce, Apptio, Workday etc.)
- Previous experience using CRM tools
- Experience in leading presentations and meetings using Zoom
- Applicable Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly Desirable: Experience with ServiceNow ecosystem and/or ServiceNow partner.