Position Description and Required Skills:
Carestream Health is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team! This is an outstanding opportunity to excel in a career with a company that offers unlimited growth and earning potential if you possess Healthcare capital equipment and IT solution sales experience with a demonstrated track record of quota busting success. Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with accelerators for over achievement! Tremendous income potential. Excellent benefits.
What does it take to achieve success in this role?
• Refuse to lose attitude and work style.
• Background in healthcare equipment/IT solutions (preferably radiology and/or healthcare technology sales).
• Understanding of Radiology/Clinical workflow.
• Disciplined in forecast, funnel and time management.
• Ability to manage customers and identify new ones.
A new opportunity exists for a Full LineAccount Executivesupporting the Baltimore Washington region. This individual will beresponsible for Health Care Sales with a focus on Digital Equipment, CT and IT Solutions Sales for theRadiologyMarketplace.
Minimum Required Skills
• Must have 5 + years of successful sales experience with Medical Imaging, Healthcare IT solutions or Medical device.
• Ability to sell across a portfolio to a customer and understand all aspects of Carestream Health’s solutions/products.
• Executive level contacts and selling skills, preferably in the medical imaging space.
• Proven ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals. Demonstrate measurable year over year success in selling and account management.
• Ability to manage a large geographic territory (over night travel and extensive driving required).
• Proven track record at managing/cultivating existing accounts while prospecting and identifying new customers (cold calling).
• Ability to work with customers directly and through indirect channels to exceed goals.
• Great inter-personal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of customers and distribution channel partners.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independent of supervision.
• Self-starter, outgoing, upbeat and looking for a career not a job.
• Bachelors Degree, or, the equivalent related work experience (Radiological technology a plus)
ARRT Certification a plus
DIGITAL MEDICAL SOLUTIONS
Minimum Education Level
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in related field
Minimum Years Related Experience
Does this position have direct reports?
Expected Extent of Travel
10-25% (37- 91 days/year)
Carestream, and its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.