Account Executive - TN
We are looking for a new Account Executive that will manage part of our TN and provide preK-12 schools and districts with student online learning software, teacher professional learning programs, and implementation services which are proven to help all students of all abilities become proﬁcient readers!
- Passionately embrace and exemplify our mission
- Initiate and develop meaningful relationships with high-level education market decision-makers
- Develop, manage and execute a territory plan to achieve territory quota and company strategic goals
Location: The ideal candidate will reside within the territory of TN.
- Manage a geographical territory to achieve all sales goals by leading and managing each step of a complex sales process, including:
- Deliver in-person and webinar presentations to key school and district level stakeholders in a consultative and engaging manner that eﬀectively communicates and articulates our pedagogy, research, features, beneﬁts and “Our Why”.
- Identifying and proactively racing out to priority, high potential accounts
- Develop professional proposals and communications that introduce Lexia to potential customers using a variety of mediums, including onsite visits.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and develop comprehensive strategic and creative plans to meet the needs of medium to large sized accounts and produce results for your territory.
- Accurately maintain customer account information, track activity, enter orders and activity results within CRM (Salesforce) and other online tools
- Maintain accurate market forecasts, provide market feedback and share competitive information to management.
- Seek out and participate in networking activities to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders that will lead to a future pipeline of opportunities.
- Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies and targeted campaigns to identify prospective customers.
- Analyze territory data, trends, and market conditions to identify the strategic approach plans.
- Operate in a consultative and collaborative manner with the market in a way that reﬂects appropriately on both previous successes, challenges and failures and be able to make appropriate adjustments to strategic plans.
- Travel up to 60%+, while maintaining high productivity level in other areas such as 10 sales events per week (telephone and onsite meetings)
- Collaborate with sales leadership team to refine and continuously improve the teams level of success
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years with a successful business development, sales and account management track record in pre-K to 12 schools and/or school districts
- Experience selling or working with a technology-based curriculum product; Literacy/Reading product highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the TN geographical territory and existing contacts in K-12 education
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an ongoing basis.
- Proven and continuing successful track record of sales goal attainment, closing business, building and managing a pipeline of opportunities in large, complex districts in assigned territory.
- Proﬁcient user of CRM (Salesforce), MS Office suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), video conferencing software and other technology-based productivity tools
- A demonstrated ability to eloquently and succinctly deliver product presentations to groups and decision makers in-person and via video conferencing
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals
- Ability to travel up to 60%