ABOUT SOLANA RECRUITMENT
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
The residential solar industry is shifting from one of vertical integration to horizontal specialization. Our Client is accelerating that shift by providing valued partners with a proprietary platform that connects the links of the sales and fulfillment process value chain, removing friction points and unlocking valuable resources that vertically integrated incumbents can* t access.Our client* s suite of software applications and services cover sales, finance, construction and fulfillment, allowing companies with direct access to homeowners to focus on their area of expertise and provide customized rooftop solar and deliver exceptional customer service.
They provide a residential solar platform for managing every aspect of the customer process, from origination, fulfillment, construction, finance, and customer care, to ongoing system monitoring and maintenance.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
* Find, close and onboard new sales partners to achieve sales volume targets.
* Subject Matter Expert on all of our client* s proprietary software tools.
* Maintain proficiency on all policies, and procedures throughout the entire project lifecycle; from lead generation through PTO and ongoing customer service post-installation.
* Drive sales quotas by providing phone, email & in-person based partner support; troubleshooting and problem solving with partner sales reps in the field.
* Ability to understand and explain complex pricing scenarios from various finance providers.
* Maintain relationships with key partner contacts to establish strong lines of communication.
* Proactively reach out to partner contacts to support policies and process while maintaining the highest levels of customer/ partner experience.
* Advocate for partners by providing feedbackto executive team to support informed strategic decision-making while driving quick fixes for technology issues.
* Sales reporting and analysis.
* Provide training (in person and webinar based) to partner sales teams when needed.
* Contribute to team projects as needed.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 3+ years of proven success in solar sales. Management experience a plus
* 75% local travel, outside of an office environment
* Self motivated, competitive and problem solver
* Proficient in CRM systems, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Gmail and Adobe Acrobat.
* College degree preferred but not required
* Clean background check
* Base Salary plus uncapped commissions. On Target Earning First year 150K +
* Full Benefits- Medical Dental and Vision
* 401K and ability for stock options
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.