Gloo, LLC, headquartered in downtown Boulder, Colorado is a technology company building software for people development. We serve a variety of customers including non-profits, addiction recovery centers, churches, healthcare systems, and corporate businesses - essentially any organization where people development is critical to success. Our goal is to give our customers the power to change more lives, scale their missions, and make an impact. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professionals who are driven to have a positive impact on humanity. Interested?
As a startup, this is our go-to-market phase. We?re primed, polished and ready for the enterprise. Your experience selling into the behavioral health and addiction treatment ecosystem, sniffing out companies who need our solutions, and systematically building a pipeline with key individuals is what we?re looking for. You are a strategic, hard-working professional who understands that the key to sales is the ability to listen, build relationships and match the right solutions to customer?s problems. Since you are a natural communicator, you can elegantly present, close deals and negotiate complex contracts. You are inspired by Gloo?s mission and vision and are passionate about matching the right organizations to our solutions. With a proven record in consistently closing deals, you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and high-functioning environment.
What you'll be doing
* Building a pipeline of potential customers in the Behavioral Health sector, specifically SUD Treatment, who are intrigued by our platform and need our solutions
* Working through your prospects to understand their buying behaviors to build your account plan
* Engaging with your prospects at the C-level with the poise and presence to build relationships at an executive level
* Partnering with your marketing and sales development team to gather, develop and polish the assets you need to create the Gloo vision in the hearts of your future customers
* Working through each organization?s decision process to help them achieve their objectives through the Gloo platform * managing each step with intent and purpose * closing the deal!
* Negotiating contract terms successfully to close
* Delivering powerful presentations * in person, web demos, over the phone * with presence and purpose
* Faithfully keeping your account activity documented in Salesforce so your manager doesn?t have to nag you
* Staying current on the trends and innovations in the behavioral health industry by reading, professional development and attending industry/association events
What you'll bring to this position
* An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
* At least 5 years of experience selling technology and services into the Behavioral health market
* Consistently busting a $1+MM quota annually * and making it look easy!
* Formal education or experience in, and application of, at least one selling methodology * Challenger, MEDDIC Solution Selling, Sandler?..
* A sharp mind that is eager to learn, absorb and apply new concepts
* A refined communication style * you can present with ease, communicate complex concepts in a digestible manner and your command of language is remarkable
* Ability to manage time, activities and priorities skillfully and without direct supervision
* A servant-focused approach to leadership and selling
* Ability to travel * 20-30% is about right
And what you'll enjoy
* Compensation commensurate with experience and full suite of benefits
* Generous commission plan for high performers
* An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of thought leaders find an energized Pro who wants to be part of something big! Learn more https://goldstonepartners.com/find-a-job/.Principals only please. Unfortunately we are unable to support sponsorships at this time.