5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The primary focus of this position is to develop new sales opportunities and generate profitable revenue within the assigned geographic region. Candidate must have a proven sales track record and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to work with new and existing clients to capture new business. This position will require a clear understanding of the electronic security and communications industry and proven experience successfully selling integrated systems solutions in the commercial and critical infrastructure industry. Integrated systems solutions will be presented to directors, facility managers, IT executives and procurement personnel within the security and communications markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed mutually established sales goals, while managing expenses and maximizing return on investment and profit opportunities.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with potential clients and establish needs requirements, resource requirements, availability of funds and overall business potential.
- Contact, qualify and pursue leads for new and assigned account business opportunities.
- Establish a broad client and prospect base and promote all G4S products and services.
- Build long-term advisory relationships with multiple clients. Seek to influence clients to negotiate work versus bidding work.
- Lead the proposal process to provide direction and strategy for responding to client requests for proposals. Plan and implement proposal kick-off meetings and coordinate internal efforts to provide a cohesive team approach.
- Develop and implement a competitive sales strategy through interactive participation between other internal G4S departments including Regional Operations, Project and Proposal Development, and local G4S Secure Solutions teams.
- Preparation and delivery of customer proposals and presentations.
- Work with the Legal Department to assist with the negotiation of contracts.
- Generate necessary reports and complete administrative duties in a timely fashion and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Observe and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Travel as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
The applicant should have a BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field, with 5+ years of security business development experience. An acceptable equivalency in collegiate education and applicable work experience will be considered for this position. The applicant should possess a working knowledge of spreadsheet applications such as Excel, and be proficient in Salesforce, Outlook, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint software. The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
Additional knowledge and experience a plus but, not required:
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and/or schematics
- Former law enforcement of military experience
- Physical protection system experience
- Functional knowledge of video management systems
- Functional knowledge of access control systems
- Functional knowledge of Prezzi
- Experience selling managed services, PSIM, mass notification, identity management solutions, etc.
Job Reference: FL080118AE