Account Executive - BI / Big Data - Law Enforcement / Intelligence Space - Washington, DC - 27101870
Location: Washington, DC
We have a unique opportunity for a driven, passionate Sales Executive in our Data Intelligence company, dealing in the Law Enforcement & Intelligence space. If you have sold Analytic / BI / Big Data Software solutions into the Law Enforcement / Intelligence space of the Federal Government, we would like to speak with you!
If youre passionate about the value that Big Data and Analytics bring to Enterprises, and love selling software that helps clients achieve their business objectives, this is an opportunity to join an Early Stage, VC Backed company with very ambitious plans.
If you do not have experience selling BI / Big Data / Analytics Software to Government, please do not apply. We will not respond to non-qualified applications.
- A great start-up with a unique approach to Data Intelligence, combining Search and Knowledge Representation approaches
- Momentum imagine in a crowded Big Data world clients telling us we have a unique value proposition and they "have never seen something like this" (and want it! :))
- A passionate team with the highest academic credentials in Data Semantics research
- Clients in Life Sciences, Financial Services and Law Enforcement & Intelligence!
- Funding and experienced leadership.
- 5+ years experience in commercial enterprise software selling to C-level executives in Law Enforcement, Intelligence and/or Government
- 10+ years of commercial enterprise software selling to C-level executives
- Exceptional client facing skills
- Track record of selling new name accounts and increasing the value of the relationships
- Routinely accelerated long and complex sales cycles
- Worked with US Government System Integrators and Prime Contractors in a team-selling situation
- Sold to buying influences and decision makers outside of MIS and IT
- A US security clearance
You preferably have:
- Experience in a startup that is scaling its client base
- Experience selling to other markets targeted by Client
- Exposure to modern Data technologies (Hadoop, Cloudera, Apache projects)
- Exposure to the leading Business Intelligence and Data Logging tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Cognos, QlikView, Splunk, Palantir, SAS, Pentaho, Sisense, Information Builders, etc.)
Base Salary: $125,000.00 - $200,000.00 (DOE)
Total Compensation: $250,000.00 - $400,000.00 OTE, No Cap + EQUITY + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility