Job Description Summary
The Account Executive isresponsible for drivingsales and services of Alaris Infusion hardware and software systems to acute care hospitals and IDN’s.
Additionalresponsibilities include: build and maintain relationships with key decision makers that lead to future business opportunities; expands existing accounts by selling new product offerings and/or extending relationships into new areas within an account.
The buying process is a complex and cross-functional sale with executive sponsorship and board of director approval.Sales cycle is typically 6 - 24monthsand call point reaches senior level decision makers.
>>Territory Northern California, San Francisco<<
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of CareFusion, Infusion industry, and Alaris Products including: key competitors, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, reimbursement and government regulation;
- Demonstrates advance knowledge of how CareFusion offerings match with customers' unique business needs.
- Serves as a leader in maintaining balance in all areas of the sales cycle including account discovery, pipeline development, and executing new business; ensuring consistent and sustainable results
- Creates and executes opportunity plans
- Consistently utilizes all resources available within own business unit and involves other CareFusion business units in consistently executing the sales process
What is expected of you and others at this level in Direct Sales for success
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with CareFusion
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
Accountabilities in this role
- Primary call point for acute care hospitals and IDNs who are considering purchasing, or are currently using, Alaris IV medication delivery and infusion therapy devices and related monitoring equipment.
- The portfolio includes our state-of-the art Alaris System, the proprietary Guardrails suite of safety software, our network server, integration to 3rd party HIT systems, consulting, clinical training and technical support
- Works autonomously while maintaining strong relationships with members of the sales team including director, professional services, and support teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years healthcaresalesexperience; capital salesexperience is preferred
Job ID R-19594