$80K - $120K(Ladders Estimates)
Chicago, IL 60601
Industry: Business Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 53 days ago
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/ B2B Outside Sales - Professional Services
Territories: Midwest- Milwaukee WI, Madison WI, Chicago IL
Location: Pewaukee, WI
Since 1995 The Panaro Group LLC, has been the "Recruiting Experts" specializing in IT, Engineering and Manufacturing. Our boutique and client-centered firm has developed a refined and strategic recruiting process that saves our clients time and money. Our mission is to become a seamless partner with our clients to identify, approach and hire the best talent allowing them to execute their business strategy and fuel the success of their organization. Our dedication to delivering quality service and results to our clients is unwavering.
Why is The Panaro Group LLC a great place to work?
The Account Executive will act as an ambassador for The Panaro Group LLC while developing new business. Identify and reach C-level executives, VP's and corporate leaders and design RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solutions that fit their needs. Establish the sales strategy, make the appointment, present the solution and close the deal. Act as a key contributor in building the business by bringing in new project work on a regular basis.
· Cold calling new prospective clients daily, followed up by emails and mailings
· 90% developing new client base, 10% following up on current clients with care calls and cross-selling within existing clients.
· Make face-to-face appointments and present the services to new clients on-site
· Work with a consistent sense of urgency and friendly professionalism
· Solution-selling: Listening to what the client needs and propose customized and solutions accordingly
· Work collaboratively with our teams and clients to deliver and exceed expectations.
· Achieve and exceed sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis
· Close the deal! Close the customer on meeting dates and ultimately on service agreements.
· Weekly Reporting- Track results in Excel spreadsheet and in Sales force.
· Represent The Panaro Group LLC at industry meetings, conferences & association meetings
· Manage existing clients and farm for future business opportunities
· Must demonstrate our 5 Core Values: open & honest communication, respect, ownership, consistent quality and have FUN!
· 5 + years proven success in outside sales B2B experience in the professional services space.
· Demonstrated success in closing the deal, hitting quotas and generating consistent revenue
· Must enjoy high volume sales calls over the phone; then "getting in the door" in person and "closing the deal".
· Persistent and friendly in nature
· Outstanding presentation, listening, RPO solutions structuring, persuasion and negotiation skills.
· Able to travel up to 15%. Travel occasionally in own vehicle up to 100 miles radius. Valid Driver's License, clean driving record and proof of auto insurance required per WI law.
· Flexible schedule to accommodate clients' availability
· Proven ability to develop a sales strategy and execute to results
· Technical skills- PowerPoint, MS Excel, Sales Force, Zoho, Outlook, PowerPoint, Go to meeting
· Strong written communication skills and experience writing proposals
· Strong relationships with C-Level, VP's, HR, IT, Engineering and Manufacturing leaders
· Prefer 3- years' experience in manufacturing, engineering, IT, RPO, HR, talent acquisition, or business solutions environment
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Formal sales training education
· Member of Associations and Networking groups
Valid Through: 2019-9-23