Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making.
At Experian Automotive our core capabilities are showing our clients the actionable insights in their specific markets, strategies and solution to act on those insights, and measurement to continually improve.
We are seeking an Automotive Dealer Field Sales Executive. Leveraging the total suite of Experian data and technology assets, the ideal candidate will engage with the top dealer groups nationwide to assist them business intelligence, growing top line revenue, and managing risk. Specific products/capabilities include: The Dealer Position System, AutoCheck vehicle history reports, AutoCount market reporting, Digital Acquisition Suite, Credit Based marketing solutions and Demographic based targeting solutions.
As Field Account Executive, you will help dealers understand their overall market potential, identify strategies to drive new & used vehicle sales, improve efficiency of monthly advertising spend, consult with clients to devise local go to market strategies for newly acquired or additional dealer points in a market.
The Field Account Executive will be assigned a specific strategic accounts and territory. This person will be responsible for account retention and cross-sell as well as new business development within the respective territory. They will be a self-starter with a creative track record of developing opportunities and building long lasting relationships.
We understand that our people are critical to the current and future success of our vertical. Experian Automotive fosters a winning culture that embodies creativity and will offer future growth and career opportunities to those who deliver strong results and embrace our spirit.
- Desire to squash assigned annual revenue goals!
- Motivate, educate and assist peers to drive and maintain a 10X opportunity pipeline
- Create and present compelling proposals/presentations for clients and internal use
- Negotiate pricing and contracts (both new and recurring contracts)
- Properly record account activity and sales opportunity pipeline within Salesforce
- Build and maintain strategic account plans
- Represent Experian Automotive and your personal brand to senior level Executives within some of the most respected dealerships and dealer groups in North America
- Become a trusted partner to your team members and dealer clients in order to drive loyalty and long term product success
- Ensure client education and overall knowledge of how to properly put the DPS software to use
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 4+ Years of Automotive industry experience (OEM, Dealer Group, Automotive Vendor, Variable Operations preferred)
- 5+ Years of Advertising/Media Sales experience (broadcast or newspaper preferred, digital advertising solutions and agency experience also considered)
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Track record of high success with high volume, short sales cycle solutions
- Proven high closing ratio
- Strong personality and ability to network
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective follow up skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Products
- Understanding of Google Analytics and/or other Analytics software
- Ability to travel (up to 60% overnight travel)
- 2+ Years of Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher