The Account Executive in our Patient Handling products division is responsible for the sale of ArjoHuntleigh’s diverse Patient Handling medical equipment into acute and long term care markets.
This Account Executive should be based in the DC region and will cover a territory that includes the DC area and northern VA.
The primary objective of this position is to achieve the highest possible volume and profitability while staying consistent with assigned quotas and company policies.
To achieve this objective, the selected candidate will engage in the following day-to-day activities:
- Call on and qualify hospital/LTC administrators, nursing directors, and risk managers, contractors, architects, equipment planners.
- Arrange appointments, equipment demonstrations, and sale closures for ArjoHuntleigh products
- Transport equipment to potential customer facilities to conduct thorough demonstrations of ArjoHuntleigh design-integrated systems and products.
- Deliver training to customer personnel on equipment operation and safe/proper operating procedures
- Develop and maintain current information regarding customers, market conditions, sales potentials, and competition activity within assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. life sciences, marketing, or business) is required; formal professional sales training (i.e. Miller Heiman, etc.) is preferred
- At least three(3) years of recent and successful capital equipment salesexperience, preferably in medical device
- Demonstrated track record of territory growth
- Strong hospital experience/knowledge/relationships in the DC and north VA metro areas.
- Experience selling within acute and LTC facilities’ capital budget planning.
- Strong computer user skills, including MS office and ability to interpret and manage data from computer-generated reports
- Exceptional communication skills – including leadership, collaboration, and ability to communicate with management, peer groups, and customers
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required