- Define the Account Plan growth strategy and ambition for the account; identify required resources to achieve targets, leveraging use of alliances/ partners ; ensure validation by all stakeholders.
- Sales management.
- Drives the execution of the Account Plan in the GBU by the account team : Manage the sales pipeline and marketing budget, monitors the client KPIs, regularly reports on the client performance, directly supports the most strategic deals .
- Ensure NCRM data quality.
-Be positioned as a business partner at all levels of the client organization, with a first focus on executive management, with a view to influence the client ’s decisions.
- Anticipate business needs and manage definition of Atos’ value proposition roadmap and overall selling activities.
- Adapts and sells Atos’ value proposition over time.
- Manage complex customer situations and overall customer satisfaction.
- Promote Atos capabilities and innovative solutions to the customer with the partners.
- Organize Win / Loss review with the customer.
- People management.
- Manage all Market sales, Deal makers, Client Partner/Managers, Expert Sales , bid managers, and all necessary pre-sales resources grow his TOP Client(s).
- Set up the account team, from recruitment to operational performance.
- Leads the account team (Sales, SL sales and presales, offerings people) as one team.
Consolidated Job Description for Account Executive
10+ years experience with general Understanding of Datacenter and End-User Computing Services including Deskside Support, Depot Services, Asset Managements, Service Desk, Server, Network and Storage
- Serve as primary contact for operations and execution of the Contract
- Provide primary escalation contact for operations issues-
- Review monthly financial and operational reports and metrics
- Overall Account Governance and customer relationship management
- Assist Client with contract management to the extent required pursuant to the Agreement
- Monitor Service Level performance and coordinate Service improvement plans
- Serve as the contact for definition and approval of Additional Services
- Respond to Client requirements with the integration of appropriate Resources
- Coordinate Client Service Requests and new service opportunities
- Attend and conduct regularly scheduled status and review meetings
- 10+ years - Customer IT Service Delivery Experience