ASG Technologies is currently seeking an experienced solutions selling Account Executive local to Montreal, Quebec.
- To expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within an assigned account territory.
- Leverage existing C-level relationships to present ASG´s strategic messages at these levels in an assigned territory.
- Sell across all buying centers in an organization that align with our solution areas.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements.
- Penetrate major accounts with the complete ASG software portfolio, and ensure visibility of ASG to all departments and lines of business within these assigned accounts.
- Identify, qualify, and coordinate opportunities for ASG´s software solutions.
- Work with ASG Enterprise Account Services to develop and negotiate new software sales.
- Increase ASG´s market share through competitive replacements and conversions.
- Manage ASG´s overall client relationship, and increase customer satisfaction with ASG´s software solution.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of ASG´s software.
- Make efficient use of sales support and marketing resources
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by:
- Building a solid opportunity pipeline;
- Account mapping and opportunity identification;
- Proactively and effectively utilizing ASG´s CRM system;
- Formulating and executing major account strategies;
- Efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach;
- Establishing accurate sales forecasts.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business or Computer Science, plus 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience selling infrastructure or enterprise software solutions to major accounts
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
Specialized Knowledge / Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships
- Maximizes customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
- Talent for customer interaction at both the project and executive level
- Ability to analyze customer’s workflow, assess challenges, and determine where the ROI is most effective
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account
- Strong analytical and financial skills with the ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, proficient in MS Office
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented, hunter mentality
- Ability to travel throughout the territory (50% of the time or more) to customer sites
- Good knowledge of company's products/services and pricing practices.