This Account Executive will be covering the Eastern Region territory, which consists of East and South Central Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and will be required to live in one of the territory states and close to a metropolitan airport.
Develops, executes and has direct accountability for the delivery of sales strategies for targeted Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), hospitals, and assigned reference laboratory accounts. Meets organizational and territory revenue objectives and forges strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, as well as upper and mid-level executives within assigned accounts. Works collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Sales Support, Operations and Finance to maximize quality, analyze profitability, and build strong strategic customer relationships. Lives ARUP values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Biology or related field, or five years directly related salesexperience
- Five years’ experience in direct sales or business development in a healthcare environment
Physical and other requirements:
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Mobility: The person in this position needs to occasionally move between work sites and inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicate: Frequently and effectively communicate with others.
- PPE: Biohazard laboratory environment that requires use of personal protective equipment in accordance with CDC and OSHA regulations and company policies.
- ARUP Policies and Procedures: To conduct self in compliance with all ARUP Policies and Procedures.
- Authorized to Work: Must be a citizen of the United States or authorized to work in the United States.
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Fine Motor Control: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- English: Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Travel: Ability to travel off-site 40%-60% of time
- Valid Utah Driver’s License: 1)No moving violations within the previous two years 2) No alcohol/drug-related violations on record with the Driver’s License Division.