- Has both account management and production responsibilities (hybrid role).
- Has both renewal/retention and new business goals.
- Responsible for the combined functions of the development and successful acquisition on new business revenue from new and existing clients and providing a high level of client service to assigned accounts.
- Maintains regular customer relations with clients.
- Problem solving and coordination of research into escalated and complex client requests.
- Coordinates and attends monthly outreach meetings with clients to address any member/client concerns.
- Coordinates and facilitates open enrollment meetings with clients, including:
- Schedules and attends meetings.
- Trains clients and staff on benefits and related items.
- Creates and updates open enrollment material.
- Coordinates, attends and manages trade shows and company events.
- Regular travel to client offices, meetings, trade shows and events.
- Supports the Ombudsman with:
- Administrative support as needed.
- Release of annual plan rates and changes.
- Explanation of annual plan rates and changes to clients.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience
High School Diploma/GED and 8 years related experience required.
- Insurance License required.
- Professional designation such as Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) or Associate in Risk Management (ARM) preferred.