Who We Are
Revecent is a premier retained salesrecruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
About Our Client
Our client is a small but growing Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) partner with a track record of providing quality solutions to associations and credentialing organizations primarily through their custom built solutions.
· Title: Account Executive
· Location: Arlington, VA
· Salary: Base + Uncapped Commission (OTE $100k+)
· Type: Full Time with Benefits
· Industry: Computer Software in Non-profit/Association Management Vertical
· Product/service experience: CRM or any enterprise software.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for working with customers, a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and an interest in the new world of social selling and marketing that we all live in.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious inside sales representative who is seeking professional development in a client facing salesexperience.
The Account Executive will sell Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions into the non-profit and association management sector.
· Generate leads and develop a pipeline using social selling (i.e. LinkedInSales Navigator and Twitter) and email marketing (we will never ask you to make a single cold call)
· Follow up with leads generated by our inside sales and marketing efforts
· Conduct initial product demos
· Work with project resources to conduct personalized demos and develop proof of concept solutions for key prospects
· Create preliminary proposals/quotes for customers based on agile implementation methodology
· Work with leadership to analyze potential deals and nurture them through the negotiation and closing process
· Coordinate with the marketing and product teams to provide feedback based on interaction with prospective customers
· Actively engage the membership and certification industries through online communities, networking events and conferences
· Collaborate with marketing firm and staff writer to create effective content for the membership and certification market
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum of 3years of software or technologysalesexperience. Non-profit/association management vertical experience a preferred and a plus!
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to listen and hear customer needs and to build a solution around those needs with both services and products
· Ability to effectively present, interact and negotiate with all levels and personalities of an organization
· Willingness to travel10-15% often on short notice
What’s in it for you?
· Join a growing (20% YOY growth) and a collaborative technology company
· Substantial qualified leads provided
· PERKS! Brand new modern/open office space, office outings, employee-wide 3-day retreats to places like South Beach, Charleston, etc.
· GREAT PLACE TO WORK to work and develop new skills- 4.7 GLASSDOOR RATING