?Competitive Compensation?Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match?Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle?Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays?Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company?Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses?Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too?Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies?A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes?Give back to your team and your community
What we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Residential Property Managers.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced meetings. Motivating property management companies to evaluate and buy AppFolio by effectively demonstrating and selling remotely.
Our Account Executives make great pay including uncapped incentives for over achievement, and are supported with exceptional training with continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
- Consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about Appfolio Property Manager.
- Effectively driving AppFolio’s sales process from engagement to close.
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Following direction provided by peers and Sales Management to consistently improve.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in tech
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications preferred
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, GoToMeeting
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus