Account Executive-Allstream WA
Location: Seattle or Kent,WA Department: Sales
Job Number: AL115a
Allstream is hiring Account Executives in the Seattle/Kent WA area.
Allstream Business Inc. is seeking a successful Account Executive to join the Mid Market Acquisition Sales Team in Various locations throughout the Northwest USA.
Allstream is a leader in cloud-based communications solutions that enable North American businesses experience and achieve more. Our leading technologies and services include a range of innovative Cloud Voice, UC and IP Data solutions that help organizations communicate and collaborate effectively while managing costs and driving smart revenues. The company is fueled by the knowledge, skills and spirit of its employees who work in partnership with businesses to determine their requirements and contribute to their success. We make it our business to take care of yours.
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Cloud Voice Services to net new logos as well as a new product to an assigned base of customers. Overachieve sales and revenue growth targets through both acquisition and organic activities. Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team, while actively and aggressively discovering new opportunities for premier product sales. Proven success in prospecting and a demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is essential to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Allstream team to develop acquisition strategies, identify profiled customers and net new logos, solution design, and relationship management on targeted prospects.
- Daily prospecting to continuously uncover multiple new opportunities
- Funnel management, including tracking and reporting on forecast performance and activities in Salesforce and other reportingtools
- Provides accurate and timely information to management
- Develops and nurtures strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness, over the top customer care
- Assists in data mining and verification in relation to customer account management
- Possess a thorough understanding of Allstream’s products and services offerings
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational skills who can plan, develop diverse customer business models, industry trends and business drivers in the target market and translate the needs into solutions Allstream can provide.
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant Unified Communications, Cloud or Telecom work experience
- Experience selling UCaaS, Cloud Voice, Contact Centre, Collaboration Applications is a must
- Product knowledge with Mitel, Cisco, Avaya and other compatible manufacturers a definite asset
- Proven ability to start new relationships and build to profitability
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable
- Must be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills; conveying how a solution will impact a customer’s business, and make that messaging meaningful to a range of roles with the customer’s decision-making team
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Politically savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully on their own or with a team.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.