At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The Account Executive is responsible for increasing scan volume on a customer level to ensure that the territory will deliver on its budgeted same-store-growth, scan volume. target and revenue commitments. This will include analyzing physician referral patterns to develop customer-level marketing plans, identifying opportunities to increase scan volume with existing referrers and/or developing new referral channels. Responsible for managing assigned expense budget.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with territory Marketing and Operations leadership to establish realistic customer and territory plans that will deliver on the territory’s budgeted same-store-growth, scan volume, target and revenue commitments.
- Analyzes marketed account referral patterns in order to strategically plan time in the field and associated actions plans to drive referrals; monitors variances/trends associated with existing referral base, works with operations management to determine possible causes for changes in referral patterns.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic referrers to maintain and/or increase scan volume; identifies key customer drivers (turnaround time, quality, etc); ensures that customer’s needs are met and communicates any service deficiencies to the Operations Team to ensure existing scan volume is preserved.
- Prospects and targets new referrers based on market trends and conditions; uses consultative selling skills to engage new referrers and probes potential referrer to uncover competitive takeaways based on unmet needs.
- Identifies specific risks to the referral base and implements targeted community outreach programs such as terrtiory-level educational campaigns,healthcare fairs and other events to promote consumer awareness.
- Participates in operational meetings in assigned territory, providing status updates as well as identifying areas for marketing to engage strategically with larger team. May participate in Quarterly Business Reviews with key strategic accounts.
- If individual possesses a Bachelor’s Degree: Must have a minimum of 5 years (7+ is preferred) of physician sales and marketing experience in a healthcare environment.
- If individual possesses an Associate’s Degree: 10 years of health care sales experiencerequired.
- Prior Imaging and/or Oncology experience is preferred, but not required.
- Displays strong business acumen and demonstrates an understanding of the sales and physician space including the reimbursement landscape.
- Proven ability to successfully execute a territory development plan.
- A proven track record of success in competitive selling environment is required.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Job requires approximately 75-90% travel.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.