The Account Executive will develop the energy services division of Albireo Energy which includes identifying service and contracting opportunities in the Greater Atlanta Metropolitan Area. This role will coordinate with fellow account managers, contracting, service and energy services resources to grow the owner direct business.
- Leverage existing accounts and establish relationships at director and executive levels to develop projects based on total cost of ownership using sound financial analysis (Simple Payback, NPV, IRR, etc.).
- Apply systems knowledge of HVAC, lighting, data centers, and other building systems for purpose of integration and energy savings.
- Learn building automation lines that Albireo Energy represents and communicate our value proposition to owner customers in the form of lunch-and-learns, formal presentations, and system demonstrations either alone or with technical resources.
- With our energy services team, perform analysis of utility bills and identify opportunities for improvement based upon dollar per square foot and industry indexes.
- Work closely with operations and service departments to develop analytics packages for customers to include dashboards and value-based service agreements.
- Sell service agreements to new customers and identify system enhancements and new projects.
- Assess clarify, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent with industry experience.
- Tech savvy with experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of building systems.
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in owner direct (business to business).
- Has a robust network of clients.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle various priorities.
- Personal computer proficiency.
- Data center and EPMS experience is a plus.