Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
- Has both account management and production responsibilities--hybrid role.
- Has both renewal/retention and new business goals.
- Responsible for the combined functions of the development and successful acquisition on new business revenue from new and existing clients and providing a high level of client service to assigned accounts.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience
- High School Diploma/GED and 8 years related experience required
- Local Insurance License required
- Professional designation such as Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) or Associate in Risk Management (ARM) preferred.
- Excellent sales capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation