The Account Executive is responsible for identifying physician referral opportunities and channels, developing and growing long-term productive relationships with the referring community and driving same store growth (increasing volume and market share) within a defined territory.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with the local and national leadership team to establish territory and customer plans that will deliver on target same-store-growth measured by volume and revenue commitments.
Gains deep understanding of local market dynamics, trends, analyzes market account referral patterns, monitors variances/trends associated with existing referral base and coordinates with operations and physician leadership to determine possible causes for changes in referral patterns as well as build and execute on a tactical plan to grow volume and market share; provides accurate volume forecasts to Operations.
- Manages territory to prospect and target new referrals and maintain existing referrals based on market trends and conditions; utilizes consultative selling skill in order to engage new referrers and probes potential referrer to uncover competitive takeaways based on unmet needs. Provides market intelligence to internal team.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic referrers to increase volume; identify key customer drivers (time to treatment, quality patient care, technology, etc); ensures that customer’s needs are met and communicates any service deficiencies to the Operations Team to ensure existing volume is preserved.
- Working in conjunction with each local Site Manager and Marketing Team, champions collateral and education materials; manages territory marketing budgets and leverages a wide-range of media and advertising channels (based on return on marketing investment) to attract additional referrals. Accountable for same-store growth through effective marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; Master's Degree preferred.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years of medical office sales experience and/or business to business experience.
- Prior Interventional/Pain Management experience is preferred, but not required.
- Candidate must have entrepreneurial mindset.
- Job requires approximately 75% travel.