Salentica is seeking a highly energetic, talented and competitive Account Executive to help support the sales of Salentica’s innovative CRM solutions to wealth management and asset management firms. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, a passion for financial technology, and play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives. You must be comfortable working withchannel partners, generating interest as well as driving evaluations to close.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Identify and close smaller opportunities while managing longer, more complex sales cycles as well.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Help ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources.
- Assist the sales team with all sales duties including responding to and generating emails and phone calls with prospective clients. Assist with qualifying wealth manager leads from marketing initiatives, managing a high volume of outbound and inbound phone calls.
- Source new sales opportunities.
- Understand and Qualify prospective customer goals and functional requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Ability to work in a team selling environment with a group of experienced field AEs.
- Comfortable calling and emailing executives at senior levels.
- Understanding prospective customer needs and effectively communicating how Salentica will meet them.
- Matching use cases to the right Salentica service offering.
- Providing Salentica platform demos via GoToMeeting.
- Documenting various qualification details including budget, authority, need and timeline in Salesforce.com.
- Strong work ethic, with high energy.
- Intelligent, motivated, competitive and strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities – highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Powerpoint, GoToMeeting, and Salesforce.com.
- Financial technology industry experience a plus.
- Proven inside sales experience with a history of over-achieving quota a plus.
- At least 5 years of professional experiencerequired and experience in Sales or High Tech a plus.
- BA/BS degreerequired.