We are looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the AE team prospects, manages and closes deals with our largest, most complex customers. Our ideal team member will be a high performing consultative seller who has a history of achieving sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
On this team, we value putting our customers first. We obsess over the customer, and believe that a remarkable customer experience starts with heart, intuition, curiosity, play, guts, and taste. At ActiveCampaign, this customer experience begins with our sales teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Managing a pipeline of active deals from qualification to close
- Learn and communicate ActiveCampaign's product offerings to prospects and customers with a consultative approach
- Consistently prospecting and generating leads to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals monthly
- Consulting with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs
- Conducting demos and/or discovery calls and successfully managing all phases of the selling process
- Maintaining momentum on longer term potential sales
What is needed:
- 3-5 years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space preferred
- Proven consultative sales solution skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- We want genuine people. Let robots be robotic, we want our humans to be human.