Account Exec - Financial Services
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is cognitive computing. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. CognitiveScale is looking for talent to drive market success by building cognitive business solutions.
As a CognitiveScale Account Executive - Financial Services, you will be responsible for driving machine intelligence solutions into a territory, calling on the largest companies in the U.S. to help transform their business. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential. This is an exciting opportunity to shape our sales organization with your enterprise sales skills.
Sales Representatives will:
- Work with the world’s most influential enterprises to transform business operations with cognitive computing
- Qualify accounts as needed to determine sales opportunities and identify additional contacts/buyers
- Manage the sales engagement from initial contact through agreement, signing, and transition to implementation team
- Additional efforts include:
- Prospecting and lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Land and expand new customer relationships
- Successfully sold to enterprise Financial institutions in large markets.
- 7+ years of enterprise solution software sales experience selling applications, analytics, AI or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Ability to articulate the executive conversation and sell C-Level and across business units
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.