Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive works with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships. Works with otherinternal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account. Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client. Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources. May have responsibility for the pre-sales function.
- Duties include working with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Will work with otherinternal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
- Bachelor's (Non -Technical)
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Ability to influence others to achieve results, ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Exhibits confident behavior
- Proactive, results driven
- Consultative skills, negotiation skills
- Presentation skills, communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.