As an Account Director you are committed to providing the best in class customer experience to the existing Enterprise clients in your account base. A successful Accounts Director is a commercially minded relationship builder with a focus on growing their accounts through partnering with Clients on agreed business goals and outcomes.
So, what will you actually do in this role?
- You will help customers build their research strategy to ensure they leverage our platform to its fullest.
- You’ll have the ability to deliver business goals under pressure, identify new opportunities and build long term profitable relationships.
- You will be responsible for the execution of account plans across the Revenue and Delivery Teams. You are persistent in the investigation of information on our client’s business and will pull together all the data points UserZoom requires on an account. You may not have the answers but you know how to ask the right questions to find out.
- You’ll generate pipeline and move deals on your existing clients to close across Software, Professional Services and Panel.
- You’re able to diagnose customer needs and recommend solutions that reflect a clear understanding of our products and services, primary differentiators and key competitors’ offerings.
- Protecting, preventing and minimising downsell and churn risks
- Identify, progress and close opportunities in your portfolio
- Ensure Executive Business Reviews, Client Partnership Plans, Internal Strategic Account Plans are created and the Customer Journey is followed
- Execute the Account Strategy for your accounts which result in successful renewals, up-sells and expansion
Focus your sales efforts on:
- Renewal and upsell strategies
- Timely processing of renewals and upsells
- Pipeline generation and closing opportunities
- Forecasting accuracy of renewals and upsells
- Existing contracts vs new pricing comparisons
- Discovery in your accounts
- Procurement and contract processes
- Work closely with the Delivery Team to ensure successful and integrated client management
- Learn and maintain UserZoom’s value to customers, industry trends and competition
- Manage, track, and report on all renewal and upsell activities in Salesforce.com
Preferred Skills and Experience:
● Minimum 3 years in Account Management across B2B accounts (SaaS, UX Research, Analytics, Data Visualization preferred)
● Previous sales experience with large enterprise accounts
● Consistent performance to quota
● Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
● Strong and engaging presentation skills
● Ability to promote new technology at all levels
● Challenger Sale mindset and results focused
● Willingness to travel about 25%
● Knowledge for User Research Methods, Market Research methods, Web & Mobile Analytics an advantage
● Able to thrive in a growing company environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically, and is good at tactical execution
● Passion for web technologies and great user experience