This is your opportunity to lead and make a difference as part of a fast-paced agency environment. We are an award-winning integrated marketing and digital agency focusing on automotive, consumer and business-to-business (B2B) marketing. We build retail traffic and have the results to prove it. The company is committed to innovation and growth through excellence in client service, combined with a willingness to explore new tools and opportunities to help clients achieve results. The company invests in platforms that create differentiated services, and supports its team members with continuing education through training and support.
**Preferably with agency and automotive background. The position is in the corporate office or remote.
We are looking to build our team with smart people with leadership characteristics, who take initiative as collaborators and team players. The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy being part of new projects or innovation that the company pursues. If you want to be a part of an established company that is recognized as a Best Place to Work, you will have a tremendous opportunity to contribute your talents and be rewarded.
- Develop and build strong relationship between clients, internal team, and partners; act as a liaison to effectively communicate client needs, project status, rationale, KPIs, and new business opportunities.
- Own the client and be the advocate/SME to ensure that the team is aligned to deliver on scope of work.
- Work with creative and project teams to prepare creative briefs, facilitate internal kickoffs, and translate client objectives into project specifications.
- Manage digital, print, social, mobile, broadcast and promotional campaigns.
- Prepare budget tracking and reporting: agency profitability and project costs.
- Develop budgets–manage vendor and internal scoping for clients and RFPs.
- Create marketing plans, project calendars to support client initiatives.
- Write effective proposals and RFPs, develop PowerPoint presentations, and present ideas in a compelling manner.
- Research and benchmark competitors to help determine client needs, strategies and tactics; e.g. SWOT and PEST.
- Facilitate and interpret marketing research such as focus groups, surveys and secondary research reports.
- Provide campaign reports (from multiple sources) and draw insights and conclusions for clients.
- Manage email and direct mail campaigns (acquisition, engagement or retention); list acquisition/management, nurture campaigns, content calendars
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Highly organized and decisive with a high attention to detail
- Must be proactive and be able work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate and deliver rationale for media recommendations to clients; work closely with media department and social media team.
- Strong background in traditional, broadcast, and print media, with a comprehensive understanding of the digital landscape
- Strong verbal and written skills: ability to present with confidence and communicate with a variety of personalities within organizations (experience public speaking a plus)
- Experience with social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Passion for getting it right, willingness to try new things
- Grow the business through excellence in service delivery
- Preferred 5-7 years experience at advertising or marketing agency
- Proven results growing accounts
- B.S: Business in Business or Communications/Advertising Preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite—Excel, Word and PPT
- WordPress, CMS, Google Analytics, and web development process
- Must have background in advertising and media (digital is a requirement)