The Account Director Senior in Global Account Management manages business development activities for high-profile named accounts and/or specific market segment(s), that lead to the expansion and growth of new business. The Account Director Sr owns the overall development and implementation of the global account plan and develops strategy and provides coordination on assigned key account(s) within CenturyLink’s Financial vertical.
- Identify, bid on, negotiate, and close new sales opportunities to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas
- Provide comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts, leveraging prior experience in selling complex solutions to global clients in the Financial business vertical.
- Broaden and deepen existing customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning as well as retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Provide input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization and make recommendations about future courses of action necessary to improve its position with the customer
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the company's entire product suite, with ability to focus more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products and/or services.
- Drive account management responsibilities including solution creation, solution offering, configuration management, order issuance, service delivery, service management, and revenue recognition
- Demonstrates a balance of strategic and tactical thought leadership
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of Business to Business technology sales experience in Large, Global/Enterprise Accounts; or 8 years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of Telecommunications B2B sales and the industry’s competitive landscape
- Proven success providing technical updates to C-Level leadership
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated success of effect communication with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Proficiency in moving to close