The Account Dir-Regional Sales is an experienced sales professional who sells advertising in our movie theatres and through our digital platforms, specifically to the National Spot ad community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Meet and exceed monthly sales budgets and goals by promoting and selling NCM's full line of in-theater and digital advertising platforms, specifically targeting regional and national spot advertising decision makers.
• Increase revenue by generating new clients, either directly through prospecting and cold calling, or through ad agencies.
• Work with the Research and Marketing groups to create compelling and effective sales presentations.
• Schedule and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to close business, selecting and pricing creative solutions to meet each client's budget, needs and wants.
• Partner with Regional Digital team to develop cross-platform opportunities that meet customer needs; grow revenue by incorporating digital advertising solutions into new and existing accounts.
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence.
• Ensure clients receive superior customer service, directing accounts from proposal through post-analysis and managing all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
• Assist clients with all aspects of ad creation, providing and discussing specs and timelines and ensuring that NCM Creative meets client's expectations.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
• Minimum of 3 years media sales experience necessary with demonstrated closing ability; digital sales experience a plus.
• Experience working with Advertising agencies necessary.
• Ability to prospect potential clients.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
• Media sales experience preferred.
• Must be results-oriented and a self-starter.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
• The essential functions of the position will require driving regularly to meet with clients while bearing a laptop, cell phone and all necessary presentation, premium and promotional materials. Travel will also be required to the extent as prescribed by management to necessarily carry out the duties of the position. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.