Our Client Services team serves as the first line of contact with our clients. They identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results. We set the bar high at R/GA. We don’t just strive to solve our client’s problems; we challenge ourselves to transform their entire category.
As the Account Director on Nike, you will oversee R/GA’s engagement with a portfolio of sport and business categories. You will interface directly with Manager, Director and Senior Director clients, driving the engagement vision, managing client satisfaction and inspiring and challenging the agency teams that support them. In partnership with Production, you are responsible for marshaling the right agency resources to achieve our client's objectives and deliver sustained revenue stability and growth for R/GA.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Account Director at R/GA Portland:
On any given day you might
- Actively build client relationships above the rhythms of project delivery to become a trusted advisor and thought partner across business, brand and marketing matters.
- Maintain a regular cadence of 1:1 meetingsand ask clients to talk through broader business, marketing, political and brand news/priorities/challenges that can help R/GA be more informed partners
- Educate, engage and excite clients about broader R/GA Nike and non-Nike remit (Accelerator programs, Business Transformation, other points of integration within Nike, best work for other clients)
- Marshall the resources of the agency (services, disciplines and leadership) to win
- Drive opportunity conversion by helping clients position and sell R/GA proposals, work and POV’s to their internal management
- Maintain an oversight presence on project delivery–reviewing agency work at key internal checkpoints to represent a client’s perspective and participate in client milestone meetings
The Ideal Person
- Loves to work with a small, tight knit, team and isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Enjoys being a strategic partner to clients and fellow team members (regardless of discipline) and has the experience to back it up
- Is analytical and use that sense to solve problems
- Constantly exceeds client expectations by knowing what they need before they ask
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working with Fortune 500 clients and has experience to boot
- Can show how they’ve managed and grown multi-million dollar accounts successfully
- 7+ years’ experience in developing interactive projects, and managing large creative teams and clients