The Account Director is a brand champion. They provide strategic input, tactical planning and direction on their brand. They supervise junior account staff to implement plans and profitability. By building and maintaining positive, lasting client relationships they effecitvely achieve the client's marketing objectives and agency goals. This particular Account Director has strong Broadcast experience.
About the Role
- Ensures the client is kept apprised of all account activity.
- Thoroughly understands, communicates and advocates the agency point of view.
- Ensures the client and agency team is focused on brand strategy and positioning.
- Is an active participant in strategic development.
- Supervises and effectively manages the production of client-approved marketing tools
- Colloborates on creative brief development & provides clear, strategic direction.
- Assumes responsibility for the writing and preparation of marketing communications plans and proposals.
- Manages client demands and budgets.
- Raises client awareness as to when changes in client direction affect estimates.
- Manages Junior Account Team and provides clear feedback on their growth.
- Experience in Broadcast/Television
- Outstanding client service & relationship building
- Strategic thinking/advertising acumen
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership & mentoring qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of account management, brand management or pharma experience
- 1-2 years of managerial experience with direct reports
Job Number: SAA001315