at POSSIBLE Los Angeles
Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in LA backed by the support of a global agency. We embrace the bold and fight for great ideas above all else. We're hard-working folks of all disciplines who create immersive digital destinations and compelling creative for our clients. Best of all, we pride ourselves on being asshole-free and have just been named a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles. So, check out our work. Stalk us on social. Best of all, ask someone you know who works here. And join us in creating world-class work that works.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Los Angeles seeks an Account Director to guide and optimize long-term relationships between one of our key clients and POSSIBLE. The Account Director is responsible for the health and well-being of their account and their POSSIBLE team. In this role, you will understand what’s needed in the short and longterm and work closely with our cross-discipline leads (Strategy, Analytics, Creative and Project Management) to ensure long-term success. You will keep watch on new revenue opportunities and work to create client interest in new POSSIBLE deliverables, referring leads when appropriate to Account Leadership, and producing proposals and presentations which win business. The Account Director combines high expertise on digital trends and technologies with an intimate understanding of clients' goals and needs – in order to anticipate what their needs will be and how POSSIBLE can serve them. Superior website and digital destination understanding and experience are required.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap that guidesPOSSIBLE on how to not only achieve client goals, but also generates work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact.
- Oversee, inspire and motivate project teams. Review team deliverables. Provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used and appreciated.
- Participate in internal vision & strategy sessions.
- Manage a large team internally and client-side
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of client services experience in a digital and/or creative agency, or communications environment.
- Experience and a proven approach to building relationships that result in new, profitable revenue opportunities as well as driving incremental growth on existing work.
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and collaborate in a team-oriented multi-agency workplace; fostering career growth for the individuals on their projectteams.
- Specific experience with Global 1000 clients in marketing communications, Internet initiatives, branding or business analysis.
- Outstanding ability to lead, convince and inspire in a client-service environment.
- High knowledge and expertise in marketing – and personal perspective on – Internet trends and technologies, business and site performance analysis, user-centered design process, social, campaign work.
- Proven ability to negotiate Statements of Work and contracts – effectively forecasting and scoping work with teams in close collaboration with ProjectManagement.