Pace, North America’s leading and largest independently owned brand storytelling agency, is looking for a dynamic and skilled Account Director (AD) to engage with clients and help lead our multidisciplinary account teams. The AD will be responsible for partnering with the VP, Group Account Director to provide strategic development and management for one of our key travel clients.
This position will provide strategic direction and operational leadership, serving as the liaison between Pace clients and internal Pace groups (including creative, strategy, and digital) to set expectations on overall program strategy, deliverables and key performance indicators. Additionally, this position will function as a business manager within Pace supporting management of P&Ls, updating projections, overseeing monthly billings and identifying new opportunities for business growth.
- Fully immerse yourself in your clients’ business goals and objectives, competitive landscape, target audience and internal dynamics
- Advocate for great work – always on behalf of your clients, on behalf of your teams and on behalf of Pace
- Provide strategic guidance and multi-discipline working teams in the prioritization and execution of client work
- Own client briefs and be a strategic adviser to the client, driving against established goals and keeping your team on track
- Drive team collaboration to identify new opportunities for business growth and to solve pertinent issues related to the account
- Monitor the overall process, note areas for improvement, solutions to implement and plans for executing in a timely, team-friendly manner
- Motivate and mentor team members to continually elevate thinking, strive to provide exceptional quality and service of work
- Ensure delivery of financial goals, appropriately resourcing against projects, providing accurate financial projections and identifying opportunities for organic program growth
- Bring forward proactive business solutions
- Monitor industry trends to anticipate client needs before they do
Education: BA in Marketing, Communications or other related field – relevant advanced degree is a bonus.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in digitalmarketing account services or related client-facing position, and 5+ years supervisory experience
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to see the big picture
- True servant-leadership, empowering others to be their best
- Creative problem solving
- Passionate self-starter
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong project management and time management skills
- High attention to detail and drive to deliver the best