Less than 5 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
At Ntara, we dream, design, and build digital things that have powerful functionality and irresistible aesthetics. Through technology and creativity we build communities, relationships, and bridges between departments. We are actively searching for an account director (AD) that can help us build teams, companies, confidence, and trust. Ntara’s ADs are passionate, analytical, consultative, and—most importantly—have a lot of fun on the job.
A successful Account Director needs to be:
You are the (pointy) tip of the spear for our mid- to enterprise-sized clients. Their wants, needs, and projects flow through you. That means, as an manager, you have to manage a diverse range of digital experts, including e-commerce strategists, creative designers, front- and back-end developers, business and data analysts, marketing campaign managers, copywriters, information architects, SEM/SEO practitioners, client service managers, industry experts, and more to ensure that you are successfully servicing your accounts. You’ll be supported by an experienced team, but you’ll be the leader of the band.
As an account director, you will be mostly focused on the strategy and growth for existing accounts. We’re always interested in smart growth with new clients, but your role will be all about making our existing client relationships invaluable. Our clients are really smart, too, so you’ll partner with them to build their annual digitalbudgets based on strategic initiatives that you identify and promote with the account team.
An excellent communicator.
A core philosophy we have is that a client’s interaction with Ntara should always be the best, most fun part of their day, and the account director is key to ensuring that is always the case.
Account Director Jobs: Things that will make you successful at Ntara
- Digital agency experience is REQUIRED
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in an account-facing or consultative, customer service role (this can include project management)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and/or advertising core principles
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including previous experience writing contracts, requirements documents, statements of work, or equivalent experience is required
- Presentation skills - you need to be able to create a presentation that expresses strategic ideas in a compelling way, and present it to C- and VP-level positions in various companies
- Consultation skills - this means taking a lot of information from a lot of different sources, quickly making sense of it, and charting a path forward
- Business development skills - working with senior management, you’ll need to be able to identify new business opportunities, qualify them, and close the deal
- Microsoft Office - you need to know how to bend Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint to your will
- Must be able to travel up to approximately 25%
- Must be a quick-study and have an appetite for continually learning new industries and processes
- Must possess creative thinking, problem solving skills, and a sound business acumen
Does that sound like you?
Yes? Good. Keep reading.
No? Keep in touch. We may have other positions opening soon that better fit your skills.
Things that will help you excel at Ntara
- Relationships with existing clients considered a plus
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated track record of managing accounts (account executives, account managers, and those with similar qualities are encouraged to apply)
- Additional software, technical, creative, or industry experience is desired
- Account management, retail, or salesexperience is a plus
Don’t have all of those experiences? That’s okay. We foster an environment of learning. However, if you get an interview, you should do some research on what we just mentioned.
A day in the life of an Account Director at Ntara
- Multiple customer relations for enterprise level customers
- Manage all deliverables, resources, timelines, and communication for customers
- Primary contact for all communication throughout each customer project
- Overall management of team to translate objectives into strategies
- Interface with senior management to set priorities
Wow, you are still here.
All kidding aside, we know that any one person can make a big impact on our business and not always in a positive way. We are looking for the best and the brightest. If you think you have what it takes, then we look forward to hearing from you.