In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the strategic growth and renewal of SaaS contracts by establishing Nanigans as a critical marketing partner with enterprise level clients. We are seeking a tenacious, solutions-oriented, results-driven individual who operates with personal integrity.
1+ years experience in direct response advertising on Facebook required
The Account Director will take a consultative approach in developing a deep understanding of their clients’ marketing objectives, organizational mapping, motivations of key stakeholders, and competitive landscape, in order to develop and execute on program expansion plans.
The Account Director will effectively communicate and manage deliverables across internal, cross functional teams, including Nanigans Customer Success Managers, Product Specialists, data scientists, product, and executive teams.
- Product Knowledge & Demonstrations
- Clear understanding of the Nanigans platform, including understanding of the capabilities and constraints of our products
- Perform web and in-person demonstrations using a consultative sales approach to articulate the value of Nanigans, relative to specific customer needs
- Guide clients to solutions that meet their needs while maintaining the continual scalability of our system
- Sales Leadership
- Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close opportunities across our multiple offerings
- Influence decision makers at the highest levels within any assigned account
- Demonstrate superior knowledge and execution throughout the customer lifecycle, positioning accounts for growth and renewal
- Product Development Support
- Drive discussions with clients regarding marketing and reporting needs and how they can be adapted into features that align with Nanigans business and development goals
- Stay up-to-date on trends and developments in the industry through web research including reading trade journals, newsletters and blogs. A strong understanding and interest of this industry is crucial to being successful in this position
- Account Management
- Coordinate and manage the technical implementation process during the customer lifecycle. Requires working with business and technical teams internally and in client’s organization.
- Maintain ownership of the client relationship ensuring high satisfaction and attainment of stated performance goals.
- Lead renewal discussions with clients resulting in net year over year growth of your book of business.