We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And that’s why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the world’s leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.
The impact you’ll have
As an Account Director, you will lead the day-to-day relationship for key clients within iCrossing and strategically guide a cross-functional team. You will be the key client partner responsible for fostering, developing and strengthening client relationships at all levels. You will be able to directly impact client satisfaction and be responsible for the organic growth of your accounts. As a leader within the office, you will bring energy and experience to a growing team and assist in growing our client portfolio.
What you’ll do
- Manage the overall client relationship by setting and delivering upon client expectations as well as partnering with clients to develop their goals and marketing strategies.
- Lead cross-capability teams within our agency and clients' other partners to deliver creative thinking, digital strategy and powerful ideas that meet and exceed client objectives.
- Display powerful presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes.
- Use analysis to drive decisions (as opposed to taking orders) in a way that yields sustained, measurable results.
- Serve as the voice of the client internally and the voice of the agency externally - and acting as the trusted voice of the customer by bringing insights into creative strategy and marketing program development.
- Lead short-term and long-term strategic facilitator in service of clients' growth and performance goals.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to set financial goals and plan for the future.
- Develop strategic account plans to grow client revenue by selling (up-sell / cross-sell) creative solutions and ideas in all iCrossing Services, (i.e., Creative, Media, Technology, Strategy, Analytics, Content, etc.) and work closely with Project Management and Finance teams in execution.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to pursue and pitch new business.
Who you are
- You are Passionate about the work.
- You have six to ten years of experience - including five years at an agency (both client side and digital agency experience desirable);
- You have strong experience managing client relationships, managing a digital marketing team and developing marketing strategy.
- You are comfortable with change and leaning into it. You are curious and have a passion for finding the new and the next quickly learning in situations where you are not the expert.
- You understand marketing fundamentals and the digital landscape including media, marketing technologies (MarTech) including web development technologies and associated tactical and enterprise technologies and their integrated place in overall client technical architecture.
- You have strong leadership skills and ability to drive an integrated agency team (IAT).
- You have superior analytical skills and strategic thinking - you're strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients.