Axtria is a data analytics and software technology company – we focus heavily on sales and marketing functions in the life sciences. We have a strong position in the areas of cloud software and artificial intelligence (AI) through our suite of life sciences-focused SaaS platforms.
Axtria combines strong process knowledge of Pharma commercial operations, data analytics and software. Our cloud platforms SalesIQ™, CustomerIQ™, InsightsMAx™ and DataMAx™ are the most advanced and built specifically for the life-science industry.
A strong track record in delivering customer value by being innovative, flexible and transparent has enabled Axtria to become the fastest and now one of the largest provider of Pharma commercial operations solutions. In short eleven years, the company has grown to over 2000 employees. We work with over 75 life-science customers including many large and specialty companies.
The position will be directly responsible for the following:
- Built relationships with CXO / VP/Director across data, analytics, operations and IT and become the trusted advisor to senior client executives.
- Development of account strategy and business plans.
- Single point accountability for growing the account – going deep in existing buying centres & opening new buying centres.
- Grow our business across platforms, managed services, analytics and data management.
- Meet client revenue targets, gross margins and client margins (manage account P&L).
- Enable great customer experience and delivery quality.
- Contribute to content in writing proposals, RFP responses, point of view documents etc.
- Refer and recruit account managers.
- Program management across all projects for the client.
- Generating and maintaining a sales forecast for accounts assigned.
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience; Primarily in a client facing role (client management, sales) at a top consulting / software / IT Services / 3rd party analytics / or as an executive at large Pharma firm.
- Strong experience in pharma (life sciences) industry
- Experience and proven track record of dealing with IT, business, C level executives.
- Well-rounded consultant with the ability to cross-sell, up-sell across all functional areas.
- Ability to connect the dot & craft / tell effective & engaging stories to earn client respect.
- Strong contracting / negotiating abilities.
- Experience of Business 2 Business (B2B) solution sales.
- Experience of running P&Ls of more than USD 20 million (annual).
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
Location and Other Requirements
- The location is New Jersey.
- Travel will be required.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.