Under Armour is looking for an Account Director to join the North American sales organization on the Kohl’s team. This position will focus on driving our Men’s Apparel and Accessories businesses and the brand within our largest Sport Inspired account. This position will be responsible for selling strategies and leading their cross functional teammates within this channel of trade.
Working closely with internal cross-functional partners from Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance and Planning -- this leader will help ensure Under Armour products are powerfully positioned at Kohl’s to drive sales and tell compelling stories for the brand.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive increased sales and sell-thru in targeted sales channels and product categories
- Lead a cross functional team in Go-To-Market planning and execution on a seasonal basis
- Develop, maintain, and manage account relationships at all levels, including C-level.
- Create the sales vision and execution plan that connects UA with consumers in a powerful way that is consistent with our overall brand voice in all relevant points of distribution
- Partner cross-functionally to drive the authenticity and connection of Under Armour to consumer “athletes” across North America
- Partner with senior leadership in Global Category, Merchandising and Brand Marketing management to ensure that the UA Brand is building a cohesive product strategy and vision appropriate for the market and brand messaging
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- A sincere and contagious passion for building the Under Armour brand
- An undeniable representative of our brand mission, vision and values
- Smart, creative, disciplined and driven. Not afraid to lead others past their comfort zone(s) and capable of creating a high sense of urgency when needed
- Capable of, and inspired by, managing very complex business and relationship situations within a portfolio that requires balancing account positioning with commercial opportunities
- P&L experienced and Retail Math fluent
- Ability to listen, discern, and respect the insights of our teammates and customers
- Must have successfully delivered high profile programs / platforms to Executives – is famous for building something, changing something or leading a movement
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising or Business
- 10+ years of proven industry leadership experience
- Prior general management or leadership experience in product, marketing and / or previously managing businesses within the Sport Inspired or Sport Performance channels are preferred