What this job involves
- Lead the Central Region in executing the vision and strategy of the account plan ensuring there is alignment with the COEs and client objectives
- Partner with Service Line Leaders to roll out strategic initiatives throughout region
- Drive the account plan to deliver high quality results which exceed the client’s expectations
- Provide superior client service by building strong relationships and partnership with 2 main clients (1 – Chicago and 1 – Plano) for seamless delivery of services in Central Region
- Oversee program manager responsible for several large scale complex projects for client located in Chicago, Houston and other identified high growth markets for the client
- Lead Central region to contribute to all account cost save goals
- Understand scope and manage delivery of integrated services to be provided, including transaction management, project management, lease administration, and other services as applicable
- Recognize opportunities for account growth, then articulate the value proposition and ensures its implementation across the platform
- Bring to the organization any leading practices and/or innovations developed on the account that can be leveraged to expand JLL’s business
- Identify opportunities both on account and within professional network to generate additional revenue – engaging the right cross-functional resources to win
- Identify risks and opportunities to management, and recommend strategies to achieve company goals
- Work closely with HR to track internal and external bench, assess needs and fit, and manage HR requests such as IPMP, Talent Review, Promotions, and other corporate talent development initiatives
- Establish defined Career Paths for teams, and succession and growth planning concepts
- Assist in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices.
- Advance the firm’s diversity and inclusion priorities by focusing on talent moves, i.e. hiring, rotation and promotion
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsibleexperience in real estate management
- Strong client focus and relationship management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Experience working with a Financial Services Organization preferred
- Knowledge of BI & Data analytics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Ability to clearly state the vision of the department and our clients and then successfully translate that vision into executable steps
- Solutions oriented to solve difficult problems with effective solutions and demonstrated ability to identify issues before they become problems
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills including financial, scope, schedule, estimating and budgeting with an ability to balance with business acumen and strategy
- Excellent client influence and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and written and oral communication skills
Key Core Competencies
- Customer Focus / Experience: Is dedicated to meeting the exceptions and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; leads people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder. Ensure diverse slate of candidates for each and every open role on account.
- Organization Agility: Knowledgeable about how organization work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures or organizations.
Minimum Required Education:
- BachelorDegree from an accredited institution, preferably in Business or Real Estate
- MBA preferred