Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and energetic professional to serve as the Account Director in its South Central Regional office. The Account Director will be responsible for integrating a broad range of National driven promotional strategies. They will also be responsible for working with Regional clients in developing their overall promotional strategy and tactical execution for all Regional, Dealer group and in select cases, individual dealer funded activities.
The successful candidate will possess strong, proven skills in all aspects of experiential marketing including but not limited to client management, program strategy, campaign development, brand integration, on-site execution and accountability. In addition, they will have demonstrated success guiding, developing and motivating a team of dedicated professionals with a singular focus; ensuring all client and agency objectives and expectations are not only being met, but exceeded.
The successful candidate’s personality will be one that:
- says “yes” more than “no”
- demonstrates a strong ability to lead multiple assignments at one time
- allows them to be comfortable in front of clients and confident in their role
- is a consummate team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- appreciates the value of being highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
- thrives on the challenge of finding new ways to grow the agency’s business
The successful candidate will support our culture by:
- understanding and appreciating the value of a “one team” approach
- enjoying and succeeding at working REALLY well with others
- supporting and contributing to a positive and productive cultural environment
- appreciating the perspective, “in life, there are no problems, ONLY opportunities”
- being committed to finding healthy work life balance for you AND your team members
- 8-10 yrs. in marketing (experiential marketing and automotive experience a plus)
- Experience in sponsorships, contract negotiations and activating brand partnerships
- Experience in mentoring or leading staff
- Previously demonstrated ability to build and maintain key relationships, alliances and partnerships with a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational, project management and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and manage a number of key initiatives simultaneously
- Willing to travel 30% and work weekends or holidays as required for activations
- Bachelor’s degree.