Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services tobusinesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners tooperate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partnerrelationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for thefuture.
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus onTechnology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro operates advanced logistics centers in the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, France and the United Kingdom, as well as three shared services centers in Bulgaria, Costa Rica and the Philippines. Our largest administrative offices are in the United States (Irvine, Calif., and Williamsville, N.Y.) and in Germany (Dornach).
Location and Travel: This role is located in Chandler, AZ. Travel is approximately 10-15% for customer meetings, conferences, team meetings.
With a primary focus of building and maintaining strategic relationships with existing customers, the Sales Executive is responsible for generating revenue, profit and advancing market share with customers by developing meaningful business relationships and positioning and selling products, programs, services, and solutions that align with thecustomer's and Ingram Micro's key objectives.
- Acting as the account strategist and steward of the customer relationship, the Sales Executive manages and develops business strategies and opportunities withcustomer to expand existing relationships while also developing new accounts and relationships.
- Maintaining sound knowledge of industry trends and technologies, the Sales Executive is responsible for leveraging their expertise, along with the experience ofother Ingram Micro experts, to build, position, and sell advanced solutions, programs, and services to key accounts.
- Manages and oversees the sales process for assigned accounts to ensure smooth, timely, and accurate execution of deals.
- Communicates with Ingram Micro staff to ensure that internal support and sales team members understand, and are able to properly support sales opportunities. Maintains consistent communication with all parties regarding key initiatives pertaining to account to further grow profitable business.
- Provides specialized consultation, education/training, and sales resources to enable vendor and reseller success, and acts as an extension of the vendor organization todrive programs and vendor initiatives to channel partners.
- Creates and communicates tactical and strategic initiatives and forecasts aligned with the direction of the organization and divisional objectives.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and minimum of seven years previous strategic, outside sales, account management experience in related industry or nine years' experience with Ingram Micro in a sales or customer service capacity as an Sales Representative or equivalent.
- OR a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of four years previous strategic, outside sales, account management experience in related industry or six year experience withIngram Micro in a sales or customer service capacity as an Sales Representative or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, projectmanagement, and operations.
- Advanced knowledge of Ingram Micro's products, services, and value proposition.
- Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results.
- Skilled in negotiations, closing sales, coaching associates in high performance culture, and order management.
- Effectively able to manage profit and loss concepts and forecasting. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate business and financial acumen, use influence effectively todrive ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners, multi-task, respond torapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.