$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Jacksonville, AR 72076
Industry: Information Technology•
11 - 15 years
Posted 20 days ago
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Responsible for managing business development activities for high-profile named accounts and/or specific market segment(s) that lead to the expansion and growth of specialized products. Accountable for the coordination and strategy on assigned key account(s). Responsible for the overall development and implementation of the account plan.
* Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's competitive landscape.
* Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
* Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close.
* Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
* Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
* 10+ years experience
Bachelors or Equivalent in Business or Marketing
Alternate Location: US-Alabama-Hoover; US-Alabama-Montgomery; US-Arkansas-Jacksonville; US-Arkansas-Little Rock; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Mississippi-Jackson
Requisition #: 213080