The Account Director has financial, leadership and managerial responsibility for all assigned accounts and ensures that the agency is well prepared to meet all possible client marketing, timeline and budget needs. The Account Director has overall responsibility for agency output and provides supervision, perspective and leadership in the development of the highest-quality product possible and team dynamic. Further, the Account Director has involvement in the supervision and development of subordinates and team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Great Work: Creates an environment, standard and vision for the development, sell-in and delivery of great work.
- People: Develops people and internal relationships for the future.
- Financial Stewardship: Leads a healthy and growing business through financial and business management.
- Drives client business.
- Innovation: Innovates client and agency business for the future.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor’s Degree in related field, plus:
- 10-plus years of professional service experience with regular client contact (minimum of 3 years in a creative environment)
- 8-plus years of experience in a marketing or advertising environment
- 3-plus years management/supervisionexperience
- Ability to conceptualize an integrated marketing mix (advertising, promotion, retail, packaging, digital, media, PR, etc.)
- CX3 exposure a plus
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Ability to recognize and develop creative ideas
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Participates in agency training
- Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification
- Ability to travel as needed