Target Fortune 200 within the Manufacturing industry. A Strategic Account Executive is responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include developing marketing plans that provide leads, managing of assigned accounts, and understanding customers’ business issues and design strategies. This individual has advanced knowledge of the Utilities industry and software applications in that industry. Requires travel up to 50% of the time.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Generating software license revenue for the assigned territory and accounts to achieve and/or exceed the license revenue quota
- Prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
- Coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor’s revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
- Use formal professional selling practices and tools
- Nurture the customer by providing value added solutions
- Update and maintain CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status
What You Will Need:
- University Degree: 4-year BS or BA minimum OR 10 years of experience as a proven sales performer in the software solutions industry, with a track record of nurturing and selling to an existing [or net new] customer base meeting and exceeded quota targets.
- 8 years of experience in successfully selling ERP, Asset Management, Human Capital, and Supply Chain software to CXO level in the Utilities Industry.
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Minimum of 7 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
- Experience selling into the C-Suite of Fortune 200 clients
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Ability to develop strategies, and execute