$80K — $100K *
Identifies and develops new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company within the government segment. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing government entities. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
The Main Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing sales in the government markets by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas.
• May develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business. Develops additional sales opportunities within the customer account(s) by implementing actions to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
• Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing government accounts.
• Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's product application technologies.
• Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• 5+ years of experience calling on government customers preferred.
• Candidates with a background in U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marines, U.S Air Force preferred.
• Experience in working with DOD or Federal Agencies.
• Experience working with DOD Contract Vehicles.
• Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
• Experience in solution selling IP, data, voice, and video network services.
• Experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales
• Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
• Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
• Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Field of Study: Business, Marketing/Sales, or similar.
Valid through: 12/21/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus
2 days ago