We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following CenturyLink?s acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active CenturyLink employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to CenturyLink as part of the acquisition.
Identify and develop new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's competitive landscape.
- Experience with Salesforce.compreferred.
- Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas.
- Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or existing customers in order to attain additional business and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's entire product suite.
- Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
- 5+ years of industry sales experience
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Experience: 7+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing, Sales or similar
- Consultative sales background
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.?
- Cybersecurity sales experience, especially in the Federal vertical
- Knowledge of Federal and DoD cybersecurity requirements
- Active DoD security clearance
Please apply using the link below: