Existing authorization to work in the United States is required. Relocation support for this position is not currently available.
Why this role matters:
BT's purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
The role holder is responsible for planning and delivering substantial sales growth with a targeted list of sector customers. Also responsible for client engagement relating to existing business including client satisfaction and P&L activities ICV per annum £40-80m UK / $50 -$100m US. The role holder would be expected to deliver growthwith new Sales covering existing and new incubation accounts, targeted on incremental Sales (ICV) and Margin (ICGM) driving value activities and pipeline growth.
What you'll be doing
- Plans then delivers strong sales growth with selected sector customers.
- Growth will be across new regions, globally and the full range of GS portfolio.
- Keeps sales records current and accurate in Salesforce.
- Actively manages senior client relationships to ensure long term profitable & growing business and strong customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the entire organization to deliver winning and profitable sales.
- Either manage a key global GMA Account or a number of Accounts within an industry cluster; defining the account / cluster plan, identify opportunities and sell profitable GS solutions.
- Accountable for the customer relationships and ensure E2E customer satisfaction.
- Generate revenue between £10m and £60m per annum per Account and achieve gross margin targets.
- Own customer P&L ensuring that key capabilities are leveraged appropriately to the account team.
- If a focused account this role becomes N-3 for a duration determined by the Executive Director
We'll also need to see this on your resume:
- 5+ years of experience with relationship management and direct hunter sales
- Track record of success in building relationship at C-level/senior manager/exec level
- Has delivered or exceeded sales targets in major enterprise accounts
- Developed and executed successful account plans to deliver business unit sales targets
- Global business experience
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Relevant sales and sales management experience: client engagement, pipeline building, opportunity qualification, deal management, business case generation, deal closure & handover Manage revenue and gross margin for a major global GMA
- Manage E2E customer journey interfacing with Delivery & Service on delivery process and key customer issues
- Creative thinking and solutions to complex business problems including across geographies and cultures preferred
- Experience in contract management and project delivery preferred